Use polling to guide strategy, distribute to your members, share with the legislature as part of committee testimony, or generate earned media like the polls listed here and here. Some of our clients track public opinion on important issues by polling the same questions over time. MRG will work with you to get the best results from polling data.
MRG is recognized nationally as one of the most accurate polling firms for political and public policy issues. In addition, having conducted surveys for over 30 years, MRG has the most comprehensive and inclusive historical data set of Michigan voters’ intentions and opinions of any polling firm in Michigan. The MRG Michigan Poll® offers accuracy and context.
- MRG Michigan Poll® Spring 2020 of 600 likely Michigan voters
- Poll goes live the week of March 16th
- Results expected the week of March 23rd
- Live interviews – 30 percent cell phone
- $750 – $2,000 per question depending on the length and complexity
- $2,200 for open-ended questions
- Multiple question discount available
Each client will receive assistance crafting questions (as needed), top-line survey results, and cross tabulations of questions by key demographics.
Please reserve your questions by March 9th, all questions must be finalized by Wednesday, March 11th.