The health and safety of our employees, clients and their families are top priority for us here at Marketing Resource Group, LLC (MRG) and like many other companies across the United States, we are taking guidance from the CDC to ensure we are doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes emphasizing:
- Washing hands with soap and water.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home if you are sick and contact your healthcare provider.
- Providing the option to work from home to employees.
- Utilizing virtual tools to conduct meetings.
At this point, we have not experienced or expect there to be changes or delays in our business operations. We will continue to monitor this issue and provide any updates as necessary. We encourage everyone to join us in taking the necessary steps to protect themselves, their families and their neighbors. In the meantime, MRG is available in the event that our clients need public relations or crisis communications assistance throughout this state of emergency. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how to best communicate to stakeholders during these uncertain times.
Marketing Resource Group, LLC.