Use polling to guide strategy, distribute to your members, share with the legislature as part of committee testimony, or generate earned media like the polls listed here and here. Some of our clients track public opinion on important issues by polling the same questions over time. MRG will work with you to get the best results from polling data.
MRG is recognized nationally as one of the most accurate polling firms for political and public policy issues. In addition, having conducted surveys for over 30 years, MRG has the most comprehensive and inclusive historical data set of Michigan voters’ intentions and opinions of any polling firm in Michigan. The MRG Michigan Poll® offers accuracy and context.
- MRG Michigan Poll® Fall 2021 of 600 likely Michigan voters
- Poll goes live the week of October 18th
- Results expected the week of October 25th
- Live interviews – 50 percent cell phone
- $1,000 – $2,250 per question depending on the length and complexity
- $2,500 for open-ended questions
- Multiple question discount available
Each client will receive assistance crafting questions (as needed), top-line survey results, and cross-tabulations of questions by key demographics. All clients will also receive trend data on questions like most important problem, right track/wrong track, and perceptions of leading public leaders as part of their results package.
Please reserve your questions by October 8th, all questions must be finalized by Thursday, October 14th.